Get back on the road with a quality replacement hanger. - Attachment hardware is sold separately - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team Specifications: - Size: Rear drive side, 135mm Q/R - Mounting location: Rear drive side - Attachment: 2-bolt
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Precision CNC machined of light and durable 7000-series aluminum with a fine anodized finish, and 100% made in the USA, Thomson's Seatpost Collar is a beautiful upgrade for your bicycle. It features their bolt, washer and barrel nut combination that allows float on both sides of the collar slot for consistent clamping force. Plus the bolt-hole angle, the collar's 12.7mm inside height and the offset slot, ensure optimum seatpost clamping force at only 25 inch pounds of torque to protect your precious frame and seatpost.
$38.99 - $39.95
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette. - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - Integrated Flip-Off lever - 30.0 clamp for most Salsa steel frames - 30.6 clamp for most Salsa Scandium frames - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads and keep all parts clean
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
$11.50 - $18.00
40-Series replacement cartridge bearings feature durable black oxide construction. - Compatible with 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets
Compression ring fits above the upper bearing in a Cane Creek headset to ensure vertical and horizontal compression is optimal. - Compatible with 41mm and 42mm OD upper bearings
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the LW-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Alloy clamp for mounting your own device on handlebar or stem - Lightweight and rustproof aluminum construction - Hex wrench required for instillation and removal - Clamp body has (1) M5 Thread hold in center - 27.2mm-35mm diameter range
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
$17.99 - $19.99
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
$5.95 - $15.95
- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
The premier bar plugs in the pro peloton scream style. Color match or contrast to get your ideal look. Star Plugz are the clear choice for the discerning rider. - Anodized aluminum bar plugs - 3mm screw & expand - Laser-etched - Patented lock tight crown design (plugs never fall out)
$9.99 - $10.99
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
$17.99 - $20.99
The Problem Solvers Braze-On Front Derailleur Adapter simply clamps onto your frame's seat tube and provides a secure place to bolt on your braze-on front derailleur (sold separately). This fine adapter is made of light, durable aluminum and includes a stainless-steel bolt.
94 piece assortment of 1-inch aluminum headset spacers. Kit includes: - 1.5mm (Silver) qty. 20 - 2.5mm (Silver) qty. 20 - 5mm (Silver) qty. 15 - 7.5mm (Silver) qty. 5 - 10mm (Silver) qty. 3 - 15mm (Silver) qty. 3 - 2.5mm (Black) qty. 15 - 5mm (Black) qty. 10
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
Get back on the trail with a quality replacement hanger. - Attachment hardware is sold separately - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team Specifications: - Size: Rear drive side, 135mm Q/R - Mounting location: Rear drive side - Attachment: 1-bolt
$13.99 - $21.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
$9.99 - $24.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
$10.45 - $20.48
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
$1.20 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
$3.94 - $18.64
Aluminum headset stack spacers precision-cut to ensure proper headset function. - Precision-cut for proper function - Inner Diameter: 28.9mm - Outer Diameter: 34.4mm - Precision-machined aluminum
$1.95 - $4.99
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
$38.29 - $69.99
• Machined aluminum mounting arm • Delrin (engineering grade thermoplastic) chain guide body • Adjustable design • Fits 32T to 38T chainrings • Compatible with 1x drivetrain systems • Clamp mount: 31.8-34.9mm • Weight: 75g (BB Mount), 88g (clamp mount), 80g (Mini)
Page 1 of 2 Next page